It is certainly coming together. This is the “full” poster right now. As you can tell, I have made some significant progress. I’ve done almost all of this work over the past month…while holding down a full time job. That is a dramatic improvement over the pace I was on when working on the Chicago poster. With that poster, I did most of the work in the summer and some days I was working on it almost all day. The goal over the past year or so has been to develop this style and learn how to streamline my efforts. I’ve learned a few shortcuts in Illustrator, and made it practice to draw the buildings in detail before working in Illustrator. Above, you are getting a peak into that process. I scan the drawing in and the make sure the placement is correct. Then, I trace and make sure the colors work. My goal is to complete this before the end of the school year. That is going to be a stretch. Weekends are getting busier, and one of the buildings left, Town Hall, is extremely detailed. I can see myself spending at least a week on just completing that. If it is not possible, I’ll make the end of June the deadline.