I’ve been busy with school and creating my new web site recently that my blog has taken a back seat. So, I’m just posting a little something for fun right now.
The gingerbread latte is one of those things that I like so much that it bugs me. It has become one of my favorite purchases to make during the holiday season. It REALLY makes me feel like just a consumer, but I consider it a part of November and December as much as Santa and Christmas trees. I guess I’m allowed to be a consumer once in a while.
Anyway, I’ve actually sampled many of them lately, and I wanted to give a short ranking:
- Starbucks (The granddaddy of them all…they are like Duke in this situation…hard to rank low.)
- Dunkin Donuts (I don’t know if they are better than the next two, but they are at least a dollar cheaper.)
- Seattle’s Best (They give you a small gingerbread man and tons of whip cream.)
- Caribou Coffee (Solid, but does not set itself apart from the rest.)
- Coffee Bean (Los Angeles coffee shop…don’t even bother…they use powder instead of syrup.)
Thank you for indulging me.